Friday, August 19, 2005

I am Dishcloth Cotton?????

You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.
You are a very hard worker, most at home when
you're at home. You are thrifty and seemingly
born to clean. You are considered to be a Plain
Jane, but you are too practical to notice.

What kind of yarn are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla


Dishcloth Cotton??? I'm sure that's not quite right. I think they meant to say "You are Mohair". Yes, warm and fuzzy Mohair. Dishcloth Cotton is so boring. Who thinks up these silly quizzes anyway?

ps: as I preview, sometimes the picture loads . . . sometimes it doesn't. Can't figure out why. I bet the Mohair picture would load every time though.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Ok. I'll trade you Mohair for cotton. Cotton never rubs people the wrong way and well, you never have to clean up little bits of fuzzies when cotton leaves the room. It's so popular that there's a whole ad campaign to say how wonderful the touch and feel of cotton is, that it's the fabric of our lives!

Nobody says that about mohair.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!