Monday, August 29, 2005

Mini Blog Post

Okay, you are truly addicted to blogging when you are rushing to get a post done in 8 minutes so you aren't late for dance class. But I finally have a picture of my progress on the Baby Raglan Sweater I started on Thursday. The front (or is it the back, they are both the same) is done and the back (or front) is getting there. The edges are supposed to roll like that - it's not poor knitting on my part!!

Voila, and may I just say, I've decided I love knitting baby things because they go so fast!!! Of course, the selfish part of me thinks it's just a little wrong that my first sweater for myself is knit in polyester, while this little guy who is going to barf and drool all over (if not worse) is getting the cashmere. (I know, I'm a horrible person). On the other hand, I'm getting completely mushy and sentimental knowing this little garment I'm knitting will help a tiny, helpless little guy stay warm and comfy. Gush gush, mush mush. Almost makes me wonder if it isn't time to start thinking of having one of my own . . . .

******Yes Mom, that last line was for you!!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oooh, baby in cashmere... lucky baby! Can I have? Cashmere, not the baby. My own mother would give birth to a cow if I had a baby right now.

Addicted to blogging is not bad. At least, that's what I tell myself.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!