Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Nothing to post about . . .

Do you ever get that feeling that you need to blog a post, but you've got nothing good to say? I keep forgetting to have Pea get a picture of me wearing the Fetching Mitts, and I can't exactly model them and take a picture at the same time. As far as knitting goes, I'm still working on the same two WIPs - Clapotis and the Daisy Socks. Nothing new to see there. As for the weekend, I went to see another skating show with my mom, but I'm sure you are all tired of hearing about those by now. And on Sunday we went on a wine tasting tour to three local vineyards, but since I forget my camera it wouldn't make for a very interesting post.

So, what's a girl to do? A Meme , of course! JessaLu tagged me with Two Truths and a Lie months ago (I bet you thought I forgot, Jess!!). So here goes - can you spot the lie? Leave your guesses in the comment section!

Pea and I met on a blind date . . . sort of. He was on a blind date with another girl at the restaurant where I was a waitress. As I waited on them I could tell it was not going well. I couldn't understand why, because he seemed so cute and nice. A week later he came back alone and asked me if I'd like to go out some time. And the rest is history!

I've been on television several times. My most "famous" appearance was in a commercial - but only my legs were seen. The Statue of Liberty was photo-shopped to be wearing a mini-skirt, and my legs were dropped in!

My first experience with jury duty was quite an exciting one. While we were dismissed for our lunch break, there was a shooting in a nearby sandwich shop. I watched the shooter be chased down the street by the police and handcuffed to a light-pole. Several prospective jurors ended up appearing in court as witnesses to the shooting!

If you'd like to post your own lies and truth, consider yourself tagged. And let me know, so I can come make my guess.

15 comments:

Confessions of a Knitting Diva said...

Well, since I haven't seen your legs my guess would be that the story about the Statue of Liberty was the fib. The other two are so funny, they had to have happened!!

Nancy said...

Hmmmm..I guess that #2 is the fib and #1 & #3 are the truth.

Anonymous said...

I think #2 is the lie.

Nathalie said...

#3 is too weird - if that's the li, you should consider a career in fiction writing! #1 is very cute and sweet, and I hope that it is true cause its such a nice story. So the lie must be #2 (although I'm sure you have lovely legs, it takes a bit to get into that kind of modelling?)

Melissa said...

#2 is the lie???

Jillio said...

er...#3? hmm...interesting. i guess since i've got no knitting progress to show, i might as well do this to!

Sonya said...

I'm gonna go with #2 as the lie. Now I'm dying to find out which it is.

Heide said...

Crud, you didn't make this easy! I'm going to guess that 3, no 2, okay 3 is the more truthfully challenged story.

KeanaLee said...

I'm going to go with lie on #3 only because with I can't imagine CT. is a big shoot em' up town
Plus, I'd like to think that #1 is true because it is very romantic..........and #2 sounds resonable, though I have never seen your legs.

KeanaLee said...

OH I left 2 truths & a lie on my blog, your turn to guess

Anonymous said...

oooh..I am gonna guess......#....3? Cant wait to see which is right.

Katt

KeanaLee said...

You were wrong on your guess, #1 i the fib.

Kirsten said...

I'll guess number three. I love the story of how you met Pea!!

Anonymous said...

Finally!! (okay I can't pull off the guilt trip - I did forget! hehe)

I say #2 is the lie, you big lying liar ;o)

~Kristie said...

#3 is the lie. I think that because my hubby is a cop & he said that handcuffing someone to a light pole makes no sense.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!!